Kindling
After much debate, I bought a Kindle prior to my trip to India and Thailand.
And, I love it.
I definitely don't see this replacing my collection of favorite books anytime soon. But, I do think that my frequent trips to Borders/Elliot Bay/Half Price Books/etc. will be lessened as I will do more "random" book shopping via the Kindle - and then purchase hard copies for my permanent collection of favorites.
It was a big expense - these things aren't cheap - but the future savings in book costs (usually significantly lower than prices for physical books) and back relief (much lighter than toting the 2-3 books I usually have with me) will likely make it pay for itself in a short period of time.
More to come, but I'm definitely a fan and would recommend this for big readers, heavy travelers, and all sorts of gear-heads.
Aug 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Post a Comment