Jul 8, 2009

Coming Out From Under My Rock

May and June were busy. A family graduation, two vacations, and a wedding quickly conspired to make the time slip away.


On the upside, with all of the travel, I had lots of reading time, and will be back in the swing of posting shortly!

In the meantime, I read with interest Omnivoracious' list of the Best Books of 2009...So Far, which was posted yesterday. I've looked at a few of these, and realized that I haven't actually read any of them! So, I selected a few to add to my TBR:

Overall Top 10:

Nonfiction:

Young Readers:


Have you read any of these Best of the Year (so far?)

1 Comentário:

Amanda said...

Hiya! Yup, I've read the YA pick The Last Olympian. It was pretty good, a light read you'd probably enjoy, with fun characters.

Glad you're back!
Amanda

Post a Comment

Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

A Pilgrimage in Books © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO  

ss_blog_claim=15a25e35c1fe1ba686857526df22c52b ss_blog_claim=15a25e35c1fe1ba686857526df22c52b